[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM T-Shirts

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 04:09:01 CET 2009

Max Horn schrieb:
> Hi Dan,
>
> sounds good to me, in principle at least. And I wouldn't mind linking
> the shirt / your shop from e.g. our links page, and also post a news
> item about it. It's not the money that interests me (we don't need
> that much and still hae enough from GSoC, though having some "income"
> might be nice; we could use it to finally rent a build server, or
> so...). But rather, I'd really like to have a ScummVM T-Shirt or two
> myself ;-).

Yeah ScummVM T-Shirts would be cool. I guess some free shirts would be
nice too :-).

> BTW, we have the ScummVM logo as SVG in our repos: <http://scummvm.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/scummvm/media/trunk/
>  >. One idea I had in the past

I guess one of the problems for a really cool t-shirt is that we are not
allowed to use characters from the games we support, at least I would
think so. A pure ScummVM logo might be a bit boring.

As a funny (or maybe just stupid, depends :-) idea we could maybe have a
list of supported games on the back, so it would look like some music
festival/band shirt.

// Johannes

PS: Is it intended not to mail the guy making the offer? At least I can
not see him in your CC list :-).