[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM T-Shirts

rob megone silver_coast at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 10:58:04 CET 2009

Hi ScummVM,
Firstly this is my first response to -devel, I apologise if I do something wrong :(
I personally think that listing supported games is going to mean that the shirts are no longer valid once a new engine hits.
A better idea perhaps would be to print the web address?

Maybe have some press comments endorsing ScummVM on the back? Although it appears the press section has not been updated since 2004...

Maybe a list of features provided by the Osystem(although this is a very developer centric idea)

Maybe a short snappy quote to inform people who see the shirt what ScummVM is
examples would be something along the lines of
"ScummVM - All your point and clicks belong to us"
"ScummVM - Keeping a legacy alive"
"ScummVM - Adventuring on"

Im just throwing my ideas into the mix

Rob(Sanguine)