[Scummvm-devel] Alpha blending (0.13.0)

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Fri Feb 13 19:21:34 CET 2009

Am 13.02.2009 um 12:12 schrieb Vicent Marti:

> In that case, I've just performed another "highly scientific"
> benchmark on my Pocket PC and I don't see any noticeable slowdowns
> either. Guess that's good.

That's good. Though, I'd like to know: Was it slow to start with? Or
snappy? Or in between? Vicent, Joost? In particular, compared to the
old GUI code...

> Oh, and by the way Max, looks like you haven't backported this change
> to the release branch. Is this intended?

It was intentional, we are in a freeze for the branch, I think, and my
change easily could have introduced regressions. Of course if it works
now for testers across multiple platforms, we could consider
backporting it...

Bye,