[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.13.0: Release status 2009-02-13 -- Maybe delaying

Oystein Eftevaag oystein at geheb.com
Sun Feb 15 00:02:58 CET 2009

Eugene Sandulenko wrote:
> Ports status:
>
> iPhone: ?

I found two problems with the iPhone port (or possibly in general) today
(Sorry for not starting this earlier, same RL timeconstraints as
everyone else).

* When the screen mode is hires (COMI and BS1, that I've tested so far),
GUI overlay elements (GUI::TimedMessageDialog() in my case) are drawn
just 3 pixels high, by a draw call to copyRectToOverlay with a height of 3.

* When scummmodern.zip is parsed, the XML parsing of the theme file
fails with this message:

  File <File Stream>, line 31:
<color name = 'darkorange'
                                rgb = '210, 114, 10'
                />
                <color name = 'brightorange'
                                rgb = '239, 196, 24'
                />

Parser error: Unexpected key in the active scope ('color').

The above doesn't appear on OS X with the same file.

I'll investigate more tomorrow to hopefully find out where the root of
the problems are.

--
Oystein/vinterstum