[Scummvm-devel] FreeSCI has been merged in

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sun Feb 15 09:27:50 CET 2009

Some more TODOs:

* Rename engines/sci/scummvm/scummvm_engine.* to engines/sci/sci.*
* Move engines/sci/scummvm/detection.cpp to engines/sci/detection.cpp
* In fact: Do use File, SearchManager, FSNode etc. instead of paths,
fopen, etc.
* Don't use fstat, PATH_MAX
* const correctness in engines/sci/engine/savegame.c (this is a
generated file, so change the source or generator, whatever is
necessary)
* apply our code formatting guidelines
* change the many nice existing function documentation comments to use
doxygen syntax

Maybe somebody could take this together with the other I listed, and
add them to a new SCI/TODO page in our wiki (feel free to sort 'em,
too).

For that matter, it would be nice if somebody update the wiki to
reflect the SCI page. And folks, I think a news item might be a good
idea, too, because people will see the commit anyway and report about
it and there'll be questions on the forum. So better to tell them
right away what happened, why, and what the status of the merge is
(right now: not compilable ;-).