[Scummvm-devel] PORTERS: OSystem::clearScreen has been replaced by OSystem::fillScreen

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 22:38:41 CET 2009

Hi,

as you might have noticed, we discussed about OSystem::clearScreen on
this mailing list (for information see "OSystem::clearScreen
documentation / implementation"). Now I replaced OSystem::clearScreen
with OSystem::fillScreen, check out r38304 for details. I updated
BaseBackend and OSystem_Dreamcast, means every port except PalmOS,
accordingly.

DC related:
I noticed that OSystem_Dreamcast derives from BaseBackend and still
overwrites BaseBackend::fillScreen. This looks strange since
OSystem_Dreamcast implements OSystem::lockScreen and
OSystem::unlockScreen properly as far as I can tell it. Marcus might you
check that out?

PalmOS related:
Chris I'm sorry but your code looks a bit too complicated for me to
update it accordingly, as I have no ways of even testing whether it
would even compile or not. I hope you are able to catch up on the
changes without too many problems.

// Johannes