[Scummvm-devel] requesting wiki account

Angus Lees alees at google.com
Mon Feb 16 15:17:03 CET 2009

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 13:24, Max Horn <max at quendi.de> wrote:
> Am Mo, 16.02.2009, 14:16, schrieb Angus Lees:
>> I'd like to create a web page to point android scummvm users at.  I
>> could create it elsewhere, but the scummvm wiki seems like a good
>> place.
>>
>> Can I get a wiki account so I can create/edit an "Android" page please?
>>
>>  - Gus
>
> Hi Gus,
>
> normally we only make Wiki space only available for "official" ports and
> such. But since you are planning to submit required changes to us as a
> patch "soon" (I think?), we probably could make an exception -- unless
> anybody on scummvm-devel think there is a problem with this?

I sent the patch to the bug tracker this morning (bug 2603856).

I completely understand if the conclusion is to hold off on the wiki
until everything is official.  I'll just create a doc page elsewhere
in the interim.

(This package is reaching users that have never encountered scummvm
before and the port isn't complete yet, so I'm getting *lots* of
repetitions of the same questions.  I just need *somewhere* to point
users at to reduce my mail load ;)

 - Gus