[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM T-Shirts

timofonic timofonic timofonic at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 19:02:56 CET 2009

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 6:52 PM, Sven Hesse
<drmccoy at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> On 2009-02-16 18:32:41 +0100, timofonic timofonic wrote:
>> What about caricature-like drawings of the ScummVM Team members (not
>> need to be of their real faces, it can be of their avatars too)
>
> Interesting idea. :)
>
> But:
> Do you mean each member gets his own shirt? Or will there be every
> member on all shirts?
> If the latter, they would get quite crowded, I think.
> If the former, that would mean quite a lot of different designs.

Well, the idea is being a bit crowded and imitating the computer
screen of a classic adventure game.

> Also, my avatar, for example, is Dr. McCoy, i.e. DeForest Kelley. I
> have no idea how that's from a legal point of view if it involves
> selling t-shirts, but I suspect it's not really proper.
> I for one would be fine with a caricature of my real face, though.

I see :)

>> Of course this will need some creative person able to do the artistic
>> work and knowing a lot about the adventure gaming world.
>
> Given that we're not a small team, it would be a lot of work as well.

Of course, maybe a contest could be done for this kind of things.

The idea isn't exclusively for a shirt, just a possible use between
lots of them. I just wanted to explain it to other before getting lost :)