[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.13.0 and tools are tagged

Frantisek Dufka dufkaf at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 20:55:49 CET 2009

Eugene Sandulenko wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> 0.13.0 sources are up for your consumption. Please, build your ports
> and up them so I'll publish them to FRS.

Oh, looks like I missed it for Maemo port :-( I thought you will tag it
February 19th in the evening (near midnight) like you did it previously.

I always wait for last moment to do my dirty patch against engine source
so it applies cleanly. I thought I still have couple of hours and now I
found it was already done this morning :-(

Hmm, next time I will shout a bit in advance. I guess this means no
0.13.0 Maemo deb on scummvm.org site. Never mind, will at least package
it for Maemo repositories with additional patch. I'll be on guard with
0.13.1 :-)

Frantisek