[Scummvm-devel] SCI: Some more TODOs

Willem Jan Palenstijn wjp at usecode.org
Sat Feb 21 16:14:54 CET 2009

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 12:17:01AM -0500, Max Horn wrote:
> Likewise, it would be helpful to know which games use f_open_mirrored
> (and where). I.e. so that we can test any changes we make to the
> implementation.

In LSL3, the files LARRY3.DRV and RESOURCE.LL3 are read and written by
the game scripts around the age verification.

joostp mentioned that the LSL3 in the LSL collection already has (at
least) LARRY3.DRV. To handle writing to that we'd have to use something
like f_open_mirrored, since I think we should try to leave the game data
directory unchanged. We should then also change the file opening code to
search mirrored files first.

-Willem Jan