[Scummvm-devel] Volunteer for organizing the T-Shirt design contest

timofonic timofonic timofonic at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 19:54:17 CET 2009

Hello

I offer myself as volunteer in the task of organizing the t-shirt
design contest, as nobody did it until now. I'll do the best I can and
spend all my free time on it.

I could write the news items if needed. My written English is not
perfect but I can improve it after some extensive checking. It could
be nice if someone could help on this by writing the news items in a
more catchy way or at least fixing them.

I could help spreading the contest to related communities.

I have no problems about collecting all the submissions and organizing
them in some kind of gallery or ftp, making the poll and resolving all
possible issues with the participants of the contest like: not using
the correct file image formats or wrong resolution, submissions using
copyrighted material, plagiarism, replying the possible questions and
redirecting them to the responsible people if needed....

Some prizes could be given to the winner, but this will require some
donating so maybe it could be receiving a free t-shirt and some more.
Some ideas about this? I'm sure nobody want to give their FM Towns
games ;)

Are there some more volunteers for help organizing the contest?

I'm open to suggestions and ideas about this. I would like to know the
opinion of the people, and if the ScummVM Team accepts my volunteering
proposal.

Regards.