[Scummvm-devel] BS1/BS2 patch

Filippos K philipk79 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 22:41:35 CET 2009

Hello everyone

As promised, here's another patch for BS1/BS2's movie playing code, done against the current SVN code.

It removes MPEG2 support and simplifies the code like eriktorbjorn's patch does. Also, the whole movie player for BS1 has been rewritten and cleaned up, and it's based on the generic video player class. There is support for both the DXA and SMK videos (SMK support is #if 0'ed out), and the changes needed for SMK support are minimal. I mainly did it to test the functionality of the generic video playing class, and to reduce code clutter and duplication.

If I'm not mistaken, the changes in the BS2 code should be the same as eriktorbjorn's (but I haven't checked it thorougly).

Regards
Filippos Karapetis (md5/thebluegr)