[Scummvm-devel] Virtual keyboard code from GSoC 2008

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Wed Jan 21 10:06:59 CET 2009

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 12:23 AM, Max Horn <max at quendi.de> wrote:
> And adds another
> dependency on the XML parser, so ... maybe we should the file format
> to .ini style after all... :)
XML, with embedded HTML ImageMaps is by design. This simplifies the
keyboard pack creation considerably as you may use arbitrary grpahics
editor, i.e. Gimp for selecting the buttons.

I would really like to have flexibility there, i.e. currently we
support polygons and rectangles, and lets us to use non-square
buttons, such as Return button found on majority of modern keyboards.

Eugene