[Scummvm-devel] Wiki update coming up

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Jan 27 05:36:32 CET 2009

Hi all,

it seems the upgrade went fine and we are now at MediaWiki version
1.13.3 . Beware: we used to hack the MonoBook skin to accommodate for
our logo. This caused me headaches for the upgrade. To make our life
easier for future upgrades, I now added our own "ScummVM" Wiki skin.
All new users and people not logged in will see that. Unfortunately,
there seems to be no easy way to "force" existing accounts to use the
new skin (just disabling MonoBook causes the wiki to not display at
all, it seems). So, pending a better solution (suggestions?),
everybody will have to go to <http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Special:Preferences