[Scummvm-devel] SCI & Tinsel for 0.14.0?

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Thu Jul 2 10:49:16 CEST 2009

Hi Team,

0.14.0 release cycle will start soon, and I need your opinion.

It seems that we're kind of stuck with DW-related paperwork, and it has
been almost a year since DW is completable. Thus, I would like to know
your opinion, should we announce DW1 & 2 as supported, effectively
enabling it, putting on our compatibility chart (we've been accepting
the bugreports for a while now). Once we finish the paperwork, we could
put the game downloads.

Another question is about state of SCI. Could we enable it for at least
some games? Are there any of them at decent level of compatibility? As
with majority of our other enignes, there could be unsupported games in
the engine which are disabled at the release builds. If you feel that
SCI engine could be announced as supported, then we should announce
testing for the games ASAP.

0.14.0 release schedule will start approximately in 2 weeks.

Eugene