[Scummvm-devel] Gobliiins Trouble

Toni Ruottu toni.ruottu at iki.fi
Mon Jul 6 16:06:56 CEST 2009

Could you please double check that you are not planning to provide Gobliins 1-3.
I've chatted with a guy called sev (sev at scummvm.org in cc) from ScummVM project.
He is the one who published the news item regarding the Gobliiins
deal. He said he had
been communicating with GamersGate about the matter earlier, and told me
GamersGate had promised to provide Gobliiins 1-3 as additional
downloads for people
who buy Gobliiins 4.

As for Ubuntu support I don't think it is useful to report bugs for
Ubuntu, as I doubt your
technical team is trying to support Ubuntu. If I hadn't done lots of
tweaking it would not
have worked at all. What is more important is letting Ubuntu users
know that you don't
support them, so they don't become disappointed like I did. Just add
to the site a high
profile note that the user needs to have Windows or Mac in order to
download the games.

  --Toni