[Scummvm-devel] [Scummvm-cvs-logs] SF.net SVN: scummvm:[42257] scummvm/trunk/graphics

Filippos Karapetis philipk79 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 8 19:44:16 CEST 2009

> As I stated before, it should be possible to write a perl/python/
> whatever script which takes our module.mk files and some extra bits,
> and auto-generates all the vcproj files for all MSVC versions from it.
> Of course, "somebody" would have to code it.
> Actually, it might be easier not to use the module.mk files but rather
> simply use all *.cpp and *.h files found in each engines/ subdir, and
> just hardcode the mapping (inside the new tool) of directories
> (graphics, engines/FOO, sound, gui, ...) to subprojects and likewise
> hardcode the settings for each subproject (i.e. optimization settings,
> ENABLE_FOO flags, etc.).

The main problem is not with what source files are contained in the project
files of each engine - that's relatively straightforward. The problem lies with
compilation options and defines for each engine, which is what this
patch solves, by moving all compilation defines in one common file, and
leaving only the engine files in the project files of each engine.

Regards
Filippos