[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.0.0 release schedule

Thierry Crozat (Yahoo! Mail) thierry.crozat at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 11 14:03:21 CEST 2009

Le 11 juil. 09 à 10:19, Eugene Sandulenko a écrit :

> * The manual seems never will be finished, our attempts to make
> anybody
>   work on it failed.

Yep, sorry. I have been very busy for the past few months and I am
only starting to get some free time again. I might do some work on
the manual this week-end, otherwise I will start again at the end of
the months when I am back from holidays.  But that would be great to
find some more people interested in working on this. I will post a
message on the forum asking for help after my holidays, unless
somebody does it before.

By the way I am open to any idea to improve the manual and on the
content you would want to add that is not yet there.

Thierry