[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM/PS2 : sci & tinsel

sunmax at libero.it sunmax at libero.it
Mon Jul 13 02:32:02 CEST 2009

Hi there,

I tested SCI (SQ1vga & SQ4) with trunk/PS2, it detects the games
but then bails out after accessing "resource.*" :-(

Anyway a good start!

I tested TINSEL.

I had to compile with -DDISABLE_SAVEGAME_SORTING to circumvent
lack of mktime/difftime on PS2... are we supposed to use those
funcs?

It starts and plays DW2 pretty well ;-)

The audio (especially the talk of the wizard during the funeral
party) has some skip and echoes ("I, I, ..."). Does it happens
on other backends too?

Beside that, it's highly playable on ScummVM/PS2. Cool!

Cheers,
 -max