[Scummvm-devel] PS2 - 0.13.x and trunk status

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at scummvm.org
Thu Jul 16 00:23:26 CEST 2009

sunmax at libero.it wrote:
> See classic-0.12.0.jpg vs. classic-0.14.0.jpg and compare the
> tabs to see that I mean with "missing parts": the tab line is
> complete around the text on 0.12.0, starting from 0.13.0 all
> the way up to current trunk, the part of the line on the top,
> and all the line on the left is gone...
>
> Nothing is missing when using "modern".

I just 'fixed' that problem in the classic theme. We did switch the way
the themes are drawn in 0.13.0 to a vector based approach. It seems we
also decided, since there's currently no y offset for the inactive tabs,
to introduce some x offset. IMHO that was ugly, thus I just removed it.
It is still easily visible which tab is active now IMHO.

// Johannes