[Scummvm-devel] PS2 - 0.13.x and trunk status

sunmax at libero.it sunmax at libero.it
Thu Jul 16 00:37:12 CEST 2009

Thanks Johannes!

> I just 'fixed' that problem in the classic theme.
>
> [...]
>
> It is still easily visible which tab is active now IMHO.

I hope to be back during the week-end for at least one day so I can
try it, otherwise is going to be toward the end of the month :-(

But I plenty trust your eyes!

Any plan for the kyra.dat patch for me to try? (there is no hurry
on my side, there is a full continent in-between me and my PS2 now,
just asking ;-).

Were you able to reproduce the overlapping widgets in the Option
tab sub-sections (eg. Audio, Midi, ...) when running at 320x200
(this happens with modern). If I am back during the week-end
I will take couple of snapshots and file a full bug report.
Who should I assign it to?

Thanks!
 -max