[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 1.0.0: Release status 2009-07-24 -- Branch

Andre Heider a.heider at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 16:18:51 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 10:07 PM, Eugene Sandulenko<sev at scummvm.org> wrote:

> Wii: ?

Port is okay, but we have 2 know Issues:
- Some encoded .ogg files do work fine, but others do not. I have one
report where re-encoding the .ogg files with a recent encoder fixed
the issue. The Wii port uses a recent Tremor checkout for decoding.
- I/O performance off USB devices got bad at one point, but SD card
performance is not affected. Problem of the used libraries.

As always, time is the limiting factor, I hope to look into those
issues in ~2 weeks (vacation)

> #2805065: WII: FT crash during intro
Most likely the .ogg file problem mentioned above. I suspect the same
issue with #2721322

> #2523189: WII: DW1 cutted subtitles
English version is okay, this is a report of an italian ver.
Unlikely I can fix this, just because I dont have that version to reproduce.
Same story with #2211901, which deals with the Mac version of Feeble Files.

Regards,
Andre