[Scummvm-devel] New GUI options were added to ScummVM. ATTN all engine devs.

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Sat Jun 6 21:15:43 CEST 2009

On Sat, 6 Jun 2009 22:02:26 +0300
Eugene Sandulenko <sev at scummvm.org> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> I recently added new feature to ScummVM GUI which I called Game GUI
> options. This was an old planned thing from me and I finally got my
> hands over the implementation.
Ah, I forgot to mention couple of important things.

The modification to AdvancedDetector is r41272. There you will see that
there are actually 2 GUI option sets per game. One is global, which is
added to ADParams detectionParams, and another on is per game. Both
sets are logically ORed by AD.

Eugene