[Scummvm-devel] @scummvm.org addresses for team members

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Mon Jun 15 22:53:52 CEST 2009

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 23:44:25 +0300
Eugene Sandulenko <sev at scummvm.org> wrote:
> PS. I will put this information on Developer Central too for
> generations to come...
Here it is:

  http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Developer_Central#Team_Member_Benefits

And after thinking a bit more, I added more items to the list:

Every active ScummVM Team member is eligible for following:

    * being added to our main credits (do it by yourself in
      scummvm/tools/credits.pl)
    * @scummvm.org forwarding address
    * operator status at #scummvm @ freenode
    * moderator status on ScummVM Forums and appropriate badge "ScummVM
      Developer" or "ScummVM Porter" or special one
    * ScummVM Wiki account
    * having development blog displayed on ScummVM Planet
    * using project donations for purchasing necessary things for the
      development, i.e. game copies, software licenses etc

If you need any of above, talk to Fingolfin or sev.

Eugene