[Scummvm-devel] Important news on scummvm.org

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Jun 16 23:36:38 CEST 2009

Am 16.06.2009 um 23:23 schrieb Eugene Sandulenko:

> Hi guys,
>
> There is an important news item posted today on scummvm.org.
>
> Please, spread the word. On Slashdot, heise.de and other news sites.
>
> I will post more details soon on my blog, as I know a bit more and not
> obliged by any legal papers.

Just as a clarifying follow-up: The settlement terms bind cyx and me
to silence on the details of the settlement. This is why the two of us
only posted that pre-arranged press-release, and are not really able
to say much more on the subject.

I am not really satisfied with this resolution, but it's the best we
could get. Cyx and me have to live with it for now.