[Scummvm-devel] Fancy pantsy javascript for the downloads page

Henry Bush scummvm at spookypeanut.co.uk
Wed Jun 17 22:46:27 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 19:51, Pierre-Yves GĂ©rardy<pygy79 at gmail.com> wrote:
> (*) Is WinCE popular enough to deserve a place next to the Win32 download?

I don't think it should be there, unless it's completely
indistinguishable (which is unlikely). If it helps to distinguish,
here are the user agents of the two browsers I have on my Windows
Mobile 6 device:

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; PPC; 480x640) Opera 8.65 [en]
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11)