[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM Donation

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Thu Jun 18 18:41:25 CEST 2009

(CC to Eugene, and please keep him CC'ed, this way it is more likely
that one of us will reply in a timely fashion *ggg*).

(Also CC'ing scummvm-devel, since this affects all team members now,
and because we promised to be more transparent ;).

Am 12.06.2009 um 15:31 schrieb Dan Remollino:

> Hey Max,

Hi Dan! Sorry for the delayed reply :/

[background: Dan told us that the first couple shirts were sold, and
asked us where he should send our percentage of the shirts. We asked
him whether it would be possible to use the money to buy shirts for
ScummVM staff. This is his reply.]

> This all sounds fine with me. So far eight shirts have sold. You
> guys get four dollars a shirt so the total is thirty two dollars.
> That covers two shirts. Shipping makes it a little more, but I don't
> mind rounding it off, no big deal. Let me know where you want them
> sent. I'll give you a count at the end of every month.

OK. I'd say, let's for now save that money (if that's fine with you)
until we decided how to exactly spend it. And who gets those
shirts :). We could also invest some of our money to buy more shirts
for regular ScummVMers, but then we'll have to start deciding who gets
one or not or... hrm... Maybe we shouldn't open this box of problems ;)

> Would it be possible to promote the shirts somehow on the site,
> forum maybe? I think only the dev team is the only real fans that
> are aware of them. I would be willing to take on whatever work needs
> to be done with it. Let me know your thoughts.

 From my point of view, I have no qualms posting a news item pointing
to your shop and the shirts. And also a forum post. Eugene, all?

Bye,