[Scummvm-devel] Doxygen config file & themes for our websites

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Jun 23 00:18:37 CEST 2009

Hi folks,

I just noticed that our doxygen.config currently only lives in web/
branches/design2005 in SVN -- it would be nice to find a new permanent
home for it, so that people can find it. And then point <http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Project_Services#Doxygen_Project_Documentation
 > to it.

Only question is, where? Some ideas:
1) On a Wiki page (easy, but not ideal for storing files, I feel)
2) into its own "doxygen" SVN module (seems a bit like overkill)
3) in a SVN module together with the planet setup, the forums code,
the buildbot code and (in the future) IRC bots & IRC logs code?
4) something else?

Also, it would be nice to find a "maintainer" for the doxygen stuff.
Right now, by default Eugene and me are the maintainers, of course,
but it would help to find somebody who felt a bit responsible to look
after it from time to time.

Oh, and if somebody wants to work on making a custom Doxygen theme
that brings the look and feel of our website to doxygen, you are
welcome. Same holds for the buildbot site and (in the near future?)
the logs.scummvm.org pages. And the Wiki, of course. Maybe we should
ask for help on that on the Wiki or in a news item?