[Scummvm-devel] Fancy pantsy javascript for the downloads page

Thierry Crozat (Yahoo! Mail) thierry.crozat at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 28 14:30:43 CEST 2009

Le 28 juin 09 à 11:33, Fredrik Wendel a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> So everyone should really take a look at the stage
> (http://fredrik_w.users.sourceforge.net/downloads/) again and
> respond with new
> feedback.
>

> Regards,
> Fredrik

Hi Fredrik,

I like the way your new download page looks. I have some remarks
related to links to this page: in the wiki we have a number of links
that point to specific parts of this page (e.g. to
downloads.php#extras, for example from http://wiki.scummvm.org/
index.php/User_Manual/Game_Specific_Instructions#Broken_Sword_1). Do
this anchors still exists now that the TOC has been removed? What
links should we use with your new page to get the same behaviour as
we currently have?

What would be really great I think would be to have links that
automatically expand the relevant section. For the example above
where we want to link to the BS1 cut-scene pack, the link would
expand the "Game extra files" section and the "Broken Sword 1"
section within it. Do you think this is possible?

Thierry