[Scummvm-devel] New developer, introductory mail

Thierry Crozat (Yahoo! Mail) thierry.crozat at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 1 12:17:46 CET 2009

Hi Fabio,

I am not a member of the ScummVM team but I looked at your patch (out
of curiosity).
Well done for your work. I know some internals of the BS1 engine
having added support for the mac version some time ago and worked
again on some bugs recently. It seems adding support for the PSX
version was more work that I needed to do for the mac version (i.e.
mainly some endianness issues).
One remark though: why adding the files to read vag format in the
sword1 engine directory? It seems to be it would be better to have
them in the sound directory, especially if you want to add support
for other PSX games.

Thierry