[Scummvm-devel] PS2 #6 : GUI : RTL & mouse pointer : important

sunmax at libero.it sunmax at libero.it
Mon Mar 2 06:57:32 CET 2009

PS2 backend enforces RTL (and it actually works fine with
all the games, I played a dozen in a row and there were
no serious resource leakage [keep in mind that PS2 just
had 32 MB]). The only backdraw is that sometime the
pointer (eg. the cross-hair) is not properly restored,
either colors are wrong, or in the worst case is a black
square. Is there anything I can call to reset the mouse ptr?

Thanks!
 -max