[Scummvm-devel] PS2 : RTL

sunmax at libero.it sunmax at libero.it
Mon Mar 2 07:13:57 CET 2009

Following Lordhoto suggestion (thanks!) I started investigating and
then implemented a universal RTL solution (which required to add a
resetQuit() method too, otherwise the games would keep quitting as
soon as you start them, which ain't too funny after a while...).

That method could be useful for other backends that like to use RTL.

Please see my PS2 patch that contains it.

I tested all the games listed in the Changelog in a single session.

15 games without ever leaving or restarting ScummVM on a 32MB machine.

Not too bad, eh? ;-)

Thanks!
 -max