[Scummvm-devel] PS2 #3 : GUI : COMI crash : must

sunmax at libero.it sunmax at libero.it
Mon Mar 2 06:55:11 CET 2009

When you call the in-game menu in COMI (just to make it very clear
cause my lingo is not always scummvm-precise [yet], it's the one
from where you "load", "save", etc.) the system crashes. It seems
we are trying to paint something outside of the addressable screen,
(like in #2) but in this case no assert is triggered :-(

It crashes somewhere in ScummEngine::runDialog. If somebody has
some suggestion to help tracking it (keep in mind that we don't
have a working gdb on PS2), I am eager to try them!

COMI is useless without that menu...

Please help Guybrush!
 -max