[Scummvm-devel] PS2 #1 : GUI : Add Game List : must

sunmax at libero.it sunmax at libero.it
Tue Mar 3 00:32:01 CET 2009

Ciao Max!

Thanks for fixing this!

> > You can see that when you are trying to add a new game,

> Aha, finally I see why my fixes from some months ago didn't help
> you  --- you are not using the aspect ratio correction,
> and the GUI runs in 320x200 mode

I mean, if I am doing something dumb on my side (like: I should
use a slighter higher y-res and aspect ratio) I am very glad to
comply! I actually (beside the PAL/NTSC detection I quickly
modified in the latest PS2 backend) did not have much time to
spend on the PS2 GUI yet (which was my very first goal ;-)

> I just commited a fix to both trunk and branch

I will fish it from the latter then.

> bigger both in the classic and modern theme, back to 7.5 lines.

I am very happy about this!

All PS2/ScummVM users say: Thanks!!!
 -max