[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.13.0 has been released. 0.13.1 plans

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue Mar 3 06:32:51 CET 2009

Am 02.03.2009 um 14:38 schrieb Henrik Engqvist:

> The specs on the VM can be changed but those are the specs I set up
> before there was discussions about a build server (mainly I wanted to
> move the planet and svn to a VM). The specs on the VM can be changed
> if/when necessary. It's a Intel Dual core, and 2 cores can be used.
> This
> was considered an alternative to paying for the service. So the simple
> choise is of course to use it or pay for better service. I don't know
> how much cpu/mem is required, but you have the specs on the host now
> and
> you can make you desitions based on that.

Hi Qvist,

thanks for the details, and thank you for the hosting you provide for
us, which is very much appreciated.

My stance: If it is possible, we should just start setting up a build
server on a second VM instance. If we document everything properly, it
shouldn't be too hard to move to another build server later on, should
we desire so for any reason.

Now we just need "someone" to spearhead "Operation Build Server" ;-)