[Scummvm-devel] PS2 #1 : GUI : Add Game List : must

Vicent Marti tanoku at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 13:03:29 CET 2009

Starting at 640x480 with 1X instead of 320 with 2X would make the GUI
look much better, but it might turn out to be a performance hit. I'd
have to run benchmarks, but theoretically it's faster to draw at half
resolution and rescale (with the cute and optimized scaler) than to
draw at such resolution.

I'll look into it. If the performance hit is negligible, the improved
looks may make it well worth it. ^^

Cheers,
Vicent Martí