[Scummvm-devel] PS2 #6 : GUI : RTL & mouse pointer : important

Vicent Marti tanoku at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 13:13:50 CET 2009

All cursor-related functionality has been moved into
"graphics/cursorman.h", in the CursorMan singleton (I've just noticed
that, heh, nice design); that includes functions to push and pop
cursors.

Either way, before trying to reload the cursor on your own, we should
find out if it's bugged because of a specific backend or because of
the global GUI code.

As far as I know, this is not happening on other platforms... Do you
see any other patterns on when the cursor gets bugged, or is only on
BS1 scenes?

Cheers,
Vicent Martí