[Scummvm-devel] Shirt Mockup

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 20:16:46 CET 2009

Dan Remollino schrieb:
> If anyone is actually going to organize a method to get more designs
> as Max put forth. Do not hesitate to contact me. I will get you the
> file format requirements. Since no one seems to be interested in doing
> it, I will not wait longer than tomorrow night. I don't want kill time
> on discussion it anymore.

Since so far no decision has been made I would rather just go with a
contest now. We have some nice draft for a news entry about a contest
and it seems timofonic would collect the results (if that's not the case
I could just do it). So now I guess all missing for now really get the
contest started would be a nice definition on how the submissions have
to look like, means file format, any layout required etc.

// Johannes