[Scummvm-devel] Shirt Mockup

Dan Remollino dan at combobreaker.com
Tue Mar 3 22:25:08 CET 2009

Johannes,

I hate to put a stop to it, but you are a tad to late. The shirts have
started along in the production process. The final design was the
mockup that I sent out earlier, with the SCUMMvm logo on the back. I
got a mostly positive response to that design. It is impossible to to
please everyone, but I hope most are happy.

Thanks,
Dan