[Scummvm-devel] templates, visuals, getDevices()

Bertrand Augereau bertrand_augereau at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 3 23:52:48 CET 2009

Makes me feel old. One upon a time my former employer paid great amounts to have such a box to to 3D rendering ;)
Anyway my suggestion remains : don't bother with PGO, it will suck your vital energy :)

Maybe somebody has access to CodeWarrior for MIPS? It was very competitive with G++ for this target, a long long time ago.