[Scummvm-devel] Understaffing (Was: What is happening to the ScummVM team?)

Fabio Battaglia hkzlabnet at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 16:04:55 CET 2009

On Wed, 2009-03-04 at 14:56 +0100, Joost Peters wrote:
> Gee, no-one has an opinion on this? :)

Being the latest dev (in a literal sense) and having pratically no
experience of big and articulated projects like ScummVM is, i am a bit
dubious of how much value my opinion is, but here it is anyway :)

I think the idea is very good, giving someone such specific duties could
avoid having people ignore these kind of jobs because they don't feel
responsible, forcing leads to take these matters on their shoulders to
see any progress.
Main problem is, as you said, finding someone to take care of those
jobs... i think a news post as you proposed would definitely help :)

Bye,
Fabio

--
* Member of the Italian Retro DECnet -> http://decnet.ipv7.net *