[Scummvm-devel] GSoC 2009

Kostas Nakos knakos at phys.uoa.gr
Sat Mar 7 10:37:21 CET 2009

Hello,

Seeing that the application date draws close (Mon to Fri) should we
convene this weekend in irc to discuss and work on the application?
Should we do it by (public?) email? A possible agenda:

1) Who writes what and how
2) What issues need to be addressed in the application with special
care? As an aside, a quick inspection reveals 16 questions this year
instead of 17.
3) A couple of loose ends from last year: Do we impose an application
template? Do we require students to submit code in advance?
4) Is the task list setup OK? Anything to add?

Cheers,
Kostas