[Scummvm-devel] Transferring FreeSCI credits

Henry Bush scummvm at spookypeanut.co.uk
Sat Mar 7 16:20:08 CET 2009

I think code contributors are pretty straightforward: current devs
and past devs go in the same place as the others.

IMHO the special thanks should not get transferred, unless any of the
ex-FreeSCI devs particularly want it to be. They should get the final
word.

Henry

PS I'm guessing Bob Heitman and Corey Cole are these two:

http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,2200/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1591485/