[Scummvm-devel] Transferring FreeSCI credits

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sat Mar 7 17:07:52 CET 2009

Am 07.03.2009 um 10:20 schrieb Henry Bush:

> I think code contributors are pretty straightforward: current devs
> and past devs go in the same place as the others.

Does that mean you agree with my proposal (putting them into a
"FreeSCI contributors" section of the credits), or are you proposing
to "sort" them into other categories? The latter I dislike because
e.g. Walter was DC porter of FreeSCI, but never of ScummVM, so we
shouldn't thank him for porting to the DC; but rather for porting
FreeSCI for the DC. The easiest way to ensure that is to put all
credits in their own section.

> IMHO the special thanks should not get transferred, unless any of the
> ex-FreeSCI devs particularly want it to be. They should get the final
> word.
>

> Henry
>
> PS I'm guessing Bob Heitman and Corey Cole are these two:
>
> http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,2200/
> http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1591485/

I see. Now I only need to find out why they get special thanks (and
e.g. Roberta Williams doesn't).