[Scummvm-devel] Text spacing in Scumm help dialog

Neil Millstone neil at millstone.demon.co.uk
Mon Mar 9 18:08:06 CET 2009

Hi Max and team,

I have made a change which someone who knows about this stuff may want
to look over:
http://scummvm.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/scummvm?view=rev&revision=39267

I've reduced the vertical spacing on the text in the help dialog in
Scumm games.  This is because the text doesn't fit in 320x200 mode.  It
was causing problems for my DS port but is also evident in the desktop
versions.  When this text overlaps the 'Next' and 'Previous' buttons it
causes all sorts of odd effects.

Things look a bit crowded now though, but at least all the text fits.

- Neil