[Scummvm-devel] Wiki Per Game Compatibility by Platform

MetaFox 4sfemail at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 22:36:32 CET 2009

I guess the best way to do it for users then would be to list the
compatibility on each game page.  That makes it cleaner for users and
developers both, because developers wouldn't need to see unneeded
per-game lists and users wouldn't be confused about technical terms.

I did a little bit of cleanup on
http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Nippon_Safes_Inc.

I used the http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Platforms/Overview page
as reference, but listed it in a manner that should be understandable
to users I hope.

I also linked the datafiles to the datafiles page instead of
redundantly listing it on the games page as well.

Anyone have any other ideas on what else should be added there that
would be of interest to users?  Or any other suggestions?

- MetaFox