[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM goes buildbot

Marcus Comstedt marcus at mc.pp.se
Tue Mar 17 23:16:16 CET 2009

Max Horn <max at quendi.de> writes:

[...]
> If he has the time and interest, he can still work on a proper
> configure based approach -- but this could take a lot longer,
> depending on how many problems crop up, how good his shell script
> skills are (you do have to grok the configure script to be able to do
> this), how easy it is to adapt the existing build system for his port,
> etc. etc.
>
> Anyway, it seems we can hope for at least these ports:
> Wii - Andre
> WinCE - Kostas
> PSP - Joost
> OSX & iPhone - vinterstum
> Windows, Debian - already work
>

> others? :)

I've started looking at supporting the configure script for the
Dreamcast port.  What doesn't become so clean is that the configure
script makes some decisions based on "host_os".  But in the case
of the Dreamcast, there is no OS on the host.  Actually, I need to set
$_host_os to "elf" so that the correct name for the C++ compiler gets
chosen (it is "sh-elf-g++"), but it gets a bit weird making decisons
based on host_os==elf...

  // Marcus