[Scummvm-devel] GSoC 2009

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Wed Mar 18 23:49:43 CET 2009

Am 10.03.2009 um 23:29 schrieb Johannes Schickel:

> Max Horn schrieb:
>>> Yeah would be really nice to have. Also this time taking stack
>>> based VMs
>>> into the task would be an good idea IMHO. I have no problem if you
>>> would
>>> want to be mentor for that. I could happily join as a co-mentor if
>>> you
>>> want one.
>>
>> I guess we can figure out who mentors or co-mentors once/if we have
>> applicants for such a task.
>
> Of course :-), I was just showing my interest in it.
>
>> Ideally, I wouldn't mind if both of us worked together on this.
>> BTW, many GSoC projects assign two mentors to a students.
>
> Seeing that we got yet another mentor this year, we might have
> enough mentors to do so too.

I added a preliminary entry on the decompiler task to the wiki, but it
badly needs work, everybody is welcome to improve it: <http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/OpenTasks#Tools:_Game_script_.28bytecode.29_decompiler

Likewise, it would be cool if somebody could look into the TODOs on
"Implemented support for loadable modules on Nintendo DS and other
ports"; is it even still relevant? Somebody (anotherguest?) already
has made some progress on this... ?
<http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/OpenTasks#Implemented_support_for_loadable_modules_on_Nintendo_DS_and_other_ports

Bye,