[Scummvm-devel] GSoC students

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 00:29:37 CET 2009

Max Horn schrieb:
> Just wanted to let you know that I got three emails from interested
> students today. Apparently they were told on IRC to talk to me.
> Yay. :) Anybody else?

Every student on IRC was pointed to you, since they were interested in
the tasks you are listed as the "Technical Contact" ;-). I myself did
not know much about the tools task, so I told one student if he needs
further information it would be best to contact you. But it seems he
was/is also interested in the decompiler task, but he did not ask too
much about it really. :-).

As for the question: No I did not receive any personal email from any
interested student yet.

// Johannes