[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM goes buildbot

Andre Heider a.heider at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 10:11:59 CET 2009

Morning folks,

> * in theory there are RSS & Atom feeds (under <http://buildbot.scummvm.org/rss
>  > and <http://buildbot.scummvm.org/atom>), but they seem to be broken
> right now. Andre?

Fixed some bugs in buildbot, should be working now. New URLs:
http://buildbot.scummvm.org/buildbot/rss
http://buildbot.scummvm.org/buildbot/atom

> * We could probably customize the look of the buildbot pages a bit (if
> somebody is interested in working on that, tell us)

Still ugly :)

If anyone gets a 404, do a hard refresh (ctrl+reload in firefox), we
moved some stuff.

And a little update:

- vinterstum set up a OS X Intel and a PPC toolchain, and buildbot
already uses it. Both worked on first try too, thanks alot for the
work vinterstum ;)
- The DC and Wii ports have configure support now. Wii is on buildbot,
and Metafox volunteered for maintaining the DC toolchain, thanks to
you too!

I let the IRC bot off the leash, now "ScummBot" is idling in #scummvm
(better nick pending ;). It will just announce if a build breaks or if
a broken one builds again. I disabled all commands for now, because
those can be abused as its code is right now :\
If it behaves weird or spams the channel, give it the boot and I'll
look into it :)

Regards,
Andre